Board Certified Elder Law Attorney
Attorney David A. Hook was admitted to the Florida Bar in 2005 and joined the Hook Law Group, a law firm founded by his mother and fellow attorney, Joan Nelson Hook. He practices in the areas of Guardianship, Estate Planning, Probate, Medicaid Planning and VA Planning in the Pasco, Hernando, and Pinellas areas.
In 2003, David graduated magna cum laude from Saint Leo University, with a Bachelor’s degree in political science and a minor degree in criminology. David received his Juris Doctorate from St. Thomas University Law School in Miami, Florida. While at law school, David concentrated his legal education on Elder Law and other subjects that are encompassed by an Elder Law practice.
Associations and Accreditations:
- Board Certified in the practice of Elder Law
- Past Chair of the Elder Law Section of the Florida Bar
- Past Member of the Board of Directors of the Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys
- Past President, of the West Pasco Estate Planning Attorneys Association
- Past President, of the North Sun Coast Estate Planning Council
- Accredited Attorney with the Department of Veterans Affairs
Elder Law Attorney